Monday, January 12, 2015

Battle of the Fluffies and Clevers: Join Today!

Hi everyone!
Legacy here making her first post to tell you guys about the new tournament she's hosting for lower-leaguers only!

....okay this third-person stuff is getting weird so, um, back to first person now!

I've been stuck in clever for almost a year!! I love competing with all of my forum friends in tournaments like Home Team Advantage, but I find myself easily squashed!!  It seems like everyone is a Super-Gifted-Master-Titan and all I do is lose.

If you can sympathize, come join the Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) 3! (aka BOTFAAC).  It's for lower leaguers only and you get to start playing pretty soon after you sign up.  I hope you consider joining!

Please click here if you wish to join.

Stay witty and maybe send a friendly my way,
LegacyofEight

No comments:

Post a Comment