Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Why I'm Stuck in Clever

Hello!

A tiny little post today since I feel like I should post more.

I was playing this game against a person from school.  I felt really confident since I have been playing Outwitters for a year now. (My 1-year forum anniversary is next month <3) He has only been playing for a week or two.  In my confidence, I played Adorables (not my best) on Long Nine (also not my best)

I had this amazing mobisnipe play all set up, but I had a problem.  I hit the base with a soldier, moved my mobi, spawned a sniper, teleported my sniper, but then...ran out of wits.

Moral of the story: Count your wits guys!!!  I think that's the reason for my lack of success.

Now I have to face the ridicule at school tomorrow.  Wish me luck... *hides in corner or shame*


Oh! One more thing.  See that little button that says "Subscribe"?  If you click it, it would really mean a lot to all of the authors of this blog.  And also if you wish to comment, please do so.  We love seeing traffic on our blog, so if you would like to spare us a moment, then please click the button!

No comments:

Post a Comment